• Breaking News

    Featured Post

    Saturday, January 21, 2017

    PAST PROGRESSIVE TENSE

    tense that use to explain  a bout activity that started in  the past  but still happen in the spesific time near today
    rumus:
     S Tobe V1+Ing O
    example;
     - I was waiting my lecture just now
     - I was not waiting my lecture

    To explain about two activities that accure in the sime time
     - I was cooking rice when my phone reng
     - I saw the movie when you were crying

    Simple Past Progressive Tense atau bisa disebut dengan Simple Continuous Tense adalah sebuah kata kerja yang digunakan untuk mengekspresikan sebuah aksi yang dimulai lebih awal dan sedang belangsung ketika aksi lainnya sedang terjadi.
        Dan juga Simple Past Progressive Tense juga digunakan untuk mengekspresikan sepasang aksi yang terjadi bersamaan di masa lampau.

    example;
     - We were watching TV when he arrived.
     - While I was playing computer, suddenly the lights went out.
     - Where were you going at eight am yesterday?.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel